- Drop In class $40 (Expires in 10 Days)
- 5 Group Classes $170 (Expires in 60 Days)
- 5 Group Classes $150 (Expires in six months, Auto Renew)
- 10 Group Classes $325 (Expires in six months)
- 10 Group Classes $280 (Expires in six months, Auto Renew)
- 20 Group Classes $600 (Expires in six months)
- 20 Group Classes $500 (Expires in six months, Auto Renew)
- There are no refunds and no transfers. If you need to extend the expiration date of unused classes, you may a pay $5 fee for each class you’d like to extend for 30 more days.
- Includes unlimited classes in 30 days.
- You pay a fee of $35 for no show
- Minimum 3 months commitment.
- 30 days notice to cancel after 3 months.
- One Person 55min Lesson $100
- Two Person 55min Lesson $150
- One Person 55min Lesson w/Deb $120
- Two Person 55min Lesson w/Deb $170
15% discount on each Private Lesson when you purchase 3 or more at a time.
Private Lessons are not scheduled online. Please contact Deb directly to schedule at email@example.com
Pricing is available for groups of 3 or more. Contact Deb if you’d like to schedule a Girl’s Night Out, Bachelorette Experience, Birthday, etc. Pricing available for sports teams and other clubs who want to experience pilates one time or ongoing.
“you need to be living proof that what you’re telling me to do, works or I’m not interested!”
How many times have you thought about investing in a nutritionist? Nutritionists are just like any other person we hire for a service. Doctors, nurses, dentists, teachers, personal trainers, hair stylists, etc. Some are good and some are not so good. Some have degrees. Others do not. Some have a lot of experience and others not so much.
Body Boss Training
Congratulations! You have just decided to get to know me outside of Pilates!
The Lemon Method
Bodies by Pilates in the Financial District will be the 5th studio I have opened in the past 10 years. This studio reflects the way I prefer to train and the way I train my clients. I call it “The Lemon Method”. I believe in all movement…all exercise…as long as you get results. I don’t believe there is one way to do things and one way doesn’t work for everybody. “The Lemon Method” includes a 5-minute Meditation, 45-minute of Pilates segment, a 10-minute HIIT (hi intensity interval training) segment. This way of training has everything to do with hormones and how our bodies react to exercise in order to be lean; a true mind body connection that will change you, your metabolism and your body in all the right ways.