Look, Think, Feel and Perform Better

Benefits of PBM Therapy

Light as a Supplement for the Human Body!

Light is essential. Light heals. Light is no longer just a therapy to release pain, but rather an essential supplement. Through its proven ability to energize, detoxify, and feed the cells, this red light therapy offers users a roo0t cause approach to actively improve their own levels of health, fitness, aesthetic, and cognitive function. Previously called Low-Level Light Therapy, PBM therapy is an essential service at our wellness lounge in Lower Manhattan.

Photobiomodulation Therapy is the Perfect Adjunct for Motivated Clients

When used in conjunction with exercise, PBM therapy is intended to help

  • Develop Muscles
  • Restore Joint Motion
  • Reduce Obesity

Your Clients will become THINNER. FITTER, HEALTHEIR and HAPPIER THAN EVER!

Clinically proven benefits of Red, Green & Infrared Lights With 3,000 Successful Studies


  • Acne
  • Alzheimer’s
  • Arthritis
  • Cancer
  • Chronic Inflammation
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diabetic Wound Healing
  • Eczema
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Heart Disease
  • Herpes
  • Hyperpigmentation
  • Hypertension
  • Insomnia
  • Oxidative Stress
  • Pain
  • Parkinson’s
  • POCD
  • Performance Fatigue
  • Enhanced Performance
  • Pre-Loading w/PBM
  • Pre-conditioning
  • Skin-tone
  • Shingles
  • Sports Recovery
  • Wound Healing
  • Wrinkles & Skin
  • Fat Loss Cellulite
  • Muscle Strength
  • Hormonal Imbalance

Benefits of PEMF Therapy

24% of blood is delivered through arteries and veins. The remaining 76% of blood is delivered via micro-capillaries with pulses of energy that normally exist in our bodies but diminishes over time.

Benefits of Higher Oxygen Levels


Benefits of Far Infrared Sauna Therapy

Regarding weight loss: There are clinical studies now completed that show consistent use of a Far infrared sauna three times per week yields 3-4% body fat loss. Not just weight, body fat! Going further, those who used IR sauna four or five times per week lost 5% body fat.